Visitors to Our Website
Information We Collect
Tkm has a form to allow users to subscribe to our blog. This form collects an e-mail address which is used for the purpose of notifying subscribers of new blog posts. You can remove yourself from the distribution at any time.
Cookies and Plug Ins
- Jetpack. You can read about their policy here.
- Google analytics through Monster Insights. Google analytics uses first party cookies which are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We continually review usage information to help improve the website and inform the changes we make to the information available on the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form.
- Askimet security
Attending Training Courses
Tkm collects information about those participating in training courses in order to deliver training services. The information collected will depend upon the course and links to the relevant privacy notice should always be available at the time of booking.
Our privacy notice for data protection courses can be found here.
Where a course is booked on your behalf by a third party, for example an employer, the information about what information we need to collect and how we process it will be provided to them. You can ask for this information directly from Tkm at any time. See our contact page for details.
Courses arranged by Tkm – Customer Cancellations
If a customer cancels their booking more than 28 days in advance of a course they will receive a full refund of any fee paid, less an administration charge of £5. If the cancellation is received 28 days or less before the course, the following will apply:
- For cancellations that are received 28 days or less but more than 14 days before the course, customers will incur an administration charge of 25% of the course fee with the remainder of the fee refunded;
- For cancellations that are received 14 days or less but more than 7 days before the course, customers will incur an administration charge charge of 50% of the course fee with the remainder of the fee refunded;
- For cancellations that are received 7 days or less, or where the customer does not attend the training course without giving prior notice, the course fee is non-refundable, unless their place can be filled. Where a place is filled, customers will incur an administration charge of 25% of the course fee with the remainder of the fee refunded.
Please note that any substitution of candidates by the customer 14 days or less prior to the scheduled course date will usually incur an administration charge of 25% of the course fee.
In-house Courses or group bookings – Customer Cancellations
All in-house courses or group bookings require a deposit to be paid at least two weeks prior to a scheduled course in order to confirm the booking. If a customer cancels their booking more than 14 days in advance of a course they will receive a full refund of any deposit paid, less an administration charge of £5. If the cancellation is received 14 days or less before the date the course is scheduled, the following will apply:
- For cancellations that are received 14 days or less but more than 7 days before the course, customers will incur an administration charge of 25% of the agreed fee for the delivery of training with the remainder of the fee refunded;
- For cancellations that are received 7 days or less prior to the course the deposit is non-refundable.Where stated on the quotation, courses may be rescheduled up to 48 hours before the planned training date, providing a new date can be agreed with Tkm that is within 30 days of the original training date. Courses may only be rescheduled once.
While we will always try our best to make sure advertised courses run as scheduled, Tkm operates a minimum number policy for all courses arranged by Tkm, meaning that a course will only run if there are a sufficient number of confirmed customers. Decisions regarding the running of courses are usually taken 14 days before the scheduled course date. Tkm reserves the right to cancel any scheduled courses in the event of exceptional, unforeseen circumstances. In the event a course is cancelled by Tkm, course fees will be refunded in full and alternative arrangements will be made where possible.
Unless otherwise agreed, all payments for courses must be cleared prior to attendance. Acceptable methods of payment are currently cheques (made payable to Tkm Consulting and sent to the address at the bottom of each page) or credit and debit cards as accepted by Paypal at the time an order is placed.
Tkm reserves the right to make a charge for:
- payments by any method that are returned unpaid by the issuing bank or building society;
- invoices that are not paid within the timescale specified.
Certificates will be sent to successful candidates at the earliest opportunity after they are received from the awarding body, unless a customer has overdue invoices on their account.
Tkm operates across the UK and is registered as a limited company, Tkm Consulting (Craigellachie) Limited, also trading as Tkm Consulting.
Our company number is SC472017
Our registered address is Craigellachie, Ratagan, Glenshiel. IV40 8HP. Our contact information is available from the Contacts page.